Need to Report an Incident?

Report an Incident to the Office of Cannabis Management


You may report the following using the Incident Reporting Form below:


  • an adverse health event which includes any troublesome or undesired medical occurrence or symptom associated with the use of a cannabis product.
  • a concern about a cannabis business which includes businesses that sell cannabis products including unlicensed business locations, sales to a minor or consumption in unauthorized areas
  • or a concern regarding a cannabis product, such as product safety, product mislabeling, product formulation or product expiration date.


 The information requested is necessary for the Office of Cannabis Management to review your concern.


Seek immediate medical attention or advice if you are currently experiencing a serious or troublesome cannabis-related symptom(s). Call your health care provider or the Poison Center at (800) 222-1222.


Incident Reporting Form